Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Female]

"I see.." Mizuki stated as her claws wiggling on the water surface. "Yes, they have left to the penthouse and Cassy with Ryo for some massage. Right now, I'm by myself..." The dragoness already get used for being alone in her story, since the day she've been released from orphan house and live independent. "...How about you, Giro...? Being alone as well...?"

[Bathhouse - Female]

"Mnnrr...sounds good to me..." Ryo murrs softly and gently rub her paw before leading her to the bathhouse for female. Once inside, the wolf searching for a massage tables and he manage to find some, not too far from the bathing area. "That might be the massage table. So, let's get started."

[Penthouse]

Mika opens the door for Minami and Ray to stepped in first before shuts it closely, but let the door in unlock mode, so the others can enter easily. Both Mika and halfbreed take a seat lazily on the comfy sofa which facing to the balcony glass door.

"We're having so much fun today. Can't wait for tomorrow." Mika said happily.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 07-15-2009, 02:11 PM