Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Female]

"Go get him." Mika giggles as stepped out of the locker room. "See you at the penthouse, then."

"Hehe...Sure, no problem, cutie..." Minami thought back to Prowl while follows Mika before waving her big paw to Cassy.

[Hot Spring- Male]

"I have couple of friends which I can hang out during daytime, but there's someone 'watching' me and accompany me silently during nighttime. I always communicate with the female voices that I've heard inside my mind...until I realise it was Mika's voice." Ryo nodded and smiled as stepped out of the locker room.

"Uhm...Anyway, I have something to do after this...I promised Cassy to give her some massage...You can go back to the penthouse with Minami and Mika..." He said as point his thumb to the two girls in beautiful sleeping dress walks out of the female's locker room. "Oh, one more thing..." The wolf lower his muzzle and plant a kiss on Ray's cheek, smiling. "Thank you for everything."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 07-13-2009, 03:04 PM