Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Female]

"Oh, sounds great. He is really good in massage and trust me, you'll feel much better naturally without any use of medicament." Mika said as wearing a pajamas without wearing undergarment. It's her natural habit as well as a healthy way to let her entire skin breathe properly.

In the meantime, Minami made a contact with Prowl while wearing a gray night gown, and also didn't wear any undergarment like Mika. "Prowley, there's a slight change on our plan. How about we meet privately on the other day? You set up the date...and place..." She thought.

[Hot Spring- Male]

"Yeah...I feel good since the day we're going out from our 'hiding place'.." Ryo stated as unwrap the towel on his waists and dried his long black hair. He then wears a yellow, mid-tight, low-cut boxer which the shape of his butt and crotch can be seen perfectly before he wears a cream big t-shirt, same level with his crotch and butt. "It's great when we are having fun together like a big family...It's painful when living alone..." The wolf comb his hair before tied in ponytail while smiling. He suddenly lift up such subject without apparent reason, probably he notices everyone already experienced of being lonely, including himself.

[Ryan's Hideout]

"...Sorry about that..." Ryan apologizes. Chrome was right. All this while, Ryan never had a natural dream even once since the day he lost both of his parents. He tried to avoid such fact and manipulate his dream into something good and pleasant. "Good night..." With that, the dragon shut his gray-colored eyes and fell asleep.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 07-12-2009, 02:59 PM