Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Female]

Cassy laughed as she put her clothes back on in the bathhouse. "Yep, I've got to meet with Ryo! He said he's going to give me a massage, and I want to give him one too!" She purred.

[Hot Spring- Male]

Ray led Ryo back into the locker room of the bathhouse to retrieve and change their clothes. "So, did you enjoy yourself?" The teenager asked the wolf while he dressed, noticing that this was the first time they really made much contact.

Prowler waded through the hot spring and got closer to Giro, mostly because it was boring just relaxing on his own. Giro was looking up at the moon nostalgically, so Prowl looked up too.

"What're you watchin'?" The coyote asked.

"The moon." The wolf replied simply. "Even realms apart from home, moons still calm me."

"Uh... right..." Prowl nodded awkwardly. "...About your back..." He said, indicating Giro's leather armorpads.

[Ryan's Hideout]

Chrome shook his head. "There's nothing natural about me... at least that's what every human's ever told me. I'd like it if at least my dreams were natural, even if they were nightmares. I'd rather not sleep than dream false dreams." He sighed and sat down on a chair again. "Don't look into my dreams. Those are private."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 07-12-2009, 02:00 PM