Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Female]

"It's quite normal having these chill sensation, even a normal bath." Mika place her arm on Cassy's waists and so do Minami as they walks out of the hotspring before stopped. "I'm heading straight to the penthouse. If you want to wander around, you may do so, but limited on this floor."

"Prowl and I have something to do, but since you need me tomorrow, I guess I have to set different date to be with him." Minami giggles. "How about ya, Cassy? You also have a *cough* with cutie Ryo?" She asked teasingly.

[Hot Spring- Male]

Ryo wave his paw to Prowl while walks out of the hotspring, but Ray and Ryo didn't realize the girls still standing on the pathway, in naked. Just before he stepped out, Ryo wrap the towel around his lower waists, enough to cover his butt and let his tail wagging freely.

[Ryan's Hideout]

"That's good to hear..." Ryan whispers before slowly break the embrace, smiled softly. "We will start moving on the afternoon. Right now, I want to take some sleep. he plan might not going well if we have not enough energy..." He said as walks to his bed and lays his body gently before covers with the blanket. "If you can't sleep because of that dream, I can alter it with something cheerful...It's up to you.."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 07-12-2009, 12:55 PM