Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Female]

"Uhmm...I want to stay a little bit longer, Mika..." Mizuki said, and Minami lifts a slight grin.

"Why..? Waiting for Giro, is it..?"

"It's not that...I just want to warm my body more..." The dragoness startled before blushing, slowly submerge underwater.

"No problem at all. I know you need some heat to keep your body warm." Mika then took the towel, and Minami climbs up before taking a towel, putting it on her shoulder.

[Hot Spring- Male]

Ryo blush even more from the compliment, his legs kicking the warm water gently. "...N-Not a problem..." He then give a quick kiss on Prowl's cheek before stood up and grab the towel. "Yeah. I don't want Cassy to wait. I promised her to give a massage." He said before waving his paw to Prowl. "...See you later, buddy..." With that, he follows Ray back to the dressing rom while wagging his butt and tail sensually.

[Ryan's Hideout]

Ryan heard clear enough of Chrome's promises, while grasping the wolf's furry paws with his other claw, rubbing gently. "It's a promise, then..." With that, Ryan plant a soft kiss under Chrome's chin, pretty close with his lips before embrace the wolf's naked body. "I would not request anything against your idea of justice..." He whispers softly before stucks out tongue and licks Chrome's furry neck sensually. "...That's what I acually want...if you notice what's that acually mean..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 07-10-2009, 04:25 PM