Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Female]

Cassy let go of Mizuki's breasts and saluted Mika playfully. "Aye aye cap'n Mik-Mik!" She giggled, hugging Minami back.

[Hot Spring- Male]

"Heh, yep. I'm not too fond of the heat either. And I've got stuff to work on." Ray thought, and pulled himself out of the spring. "I'm going to head up now, do you guys wanna stay a little longer? Prowl, Giro, I need you later, so don't take too long, okay?"

"Heh, you've got one sweet ass yourself, Ryo." Prowl grinned up at him. "Thanks for the massage, bud."

"I'd like to stay a little longer, Raymond." Giro said quietly, watching the sky.

"Me too, this is just great. We'll catch up with ya later!" Prowl murmured, closing his eyes.

"Sure, okay. What about you Ryo?" Ray asked, stretching.

[Ryan's Hideout]

Chrome looked at Ryan's finger. "I'm not going to pinky-swear! What am I, twelve?" He said in disbelief. "Here." The wolf added, and instead, grabbed the dragon's hand firmly and raised it reassuringly. "I promise I won't kill or horribly maim you. You're going as far as letting yourself get hurt for my needs, so I promise, I'll do anything you ask me to afterward, as long as it doesn't clash with my idea of justice."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 07-10-2009, 05:32 AM