Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Female]

After a while playing with Mizuki's breasts, Minami release the hug before petting the dragoness' head. "Good girl. Next time, don't be shy. It's normal for girl touching each others' breasts." She said before submerge once again and appeared, kept her naked body wet.

"I-I know that...Just that this is my first time others touching my breasts..." Mizuki said sheepishly, gently covers her assets with one arm.

"Heh. I'll never get bored with your surprise method." Mika giggles as stood up and grab the towel. "I guess we've been here for quite long...It's not good to stay in the pool for long period of time. You might end up faint because of overheat." Okay, girls. It's time to go." She called.

"Aww...we're just starting to enjoy..." Minami whined cutely.

"You have plenty of time to enjoy later on. Plus, we need to prepare ourselves for tomorrow's events. Do not make me to repeat what you should do tomorrow." The girl stated.

"Aye aye, Mika!" The halfbreed then cuddles Cassy. "Shall we go now?"

[Hot Spring- Male]

Ryo smiled. "That method will ease the blood flows all over your body, and it makes you much relaxed and able to do hard works continuously for long period of time." The wolf explained, before climb and sit on the edge, near Prowl. "In fact, your butt...kinda attractive..." He commented, a slight blush crossed his cheek.

[Ryan's Hideout]

Ryan then turned around and staring into Chrome's eyes for a while, before lifting the small fifth finger which normally used to tie a promise. "Promise me...you'll not make any mistakes...If you do, you have lost your friend...and your way back home..." He said in serious tone, but it fulls with worries that the plan might not going well. "And promise me...you willing to do anything I said as you mentioned back then..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 07-09-2009, 08:44 PM