Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Female]

Mizuki heard Cassy calling her name, and just before she say something, she let out a soft moan once the feline squeeze one of her smooth yet firm breasts. Minami then emerge from the dragoness' back and cupped another breasts, squeezing and fondling playfully. "-O-Ohhh..You're right, Cassy. It indeed feels soft and big~~"

"W-What you guys...are doing...?" Mizuki asked nervously, still murring from the squeeze give by those females.

"You didn't know...? This is what we usually do in hotspring...squeezing each others' breasts..." Minami whispers softly near Mizuki's ear as her thumb began squishing the dragoness' nipples, making her moan even louder.

Mika smiled as watching the girls having fun with each other. "I believe we're still not yet break the secret of how our characters appear in our world..." She thought. These kind of question still bombarded her minds from the first day her characters appeared.

[Hot Spring- Male]

Ryo gave a last couple of squeeze and caress of Prowl's butt before stopped, whispering on the coyote's ear "...If I kept massage your perfect and soft butt, I might end up rubbing on somewhere else..." Then, Ryo place his index finger on certain spot of Prowl's back before circle it around. "I will press my fingers on your back quite hard yet fast, which it make your entire body paralyze for about 15 seconds. So, here we go." With that, Ryo began pressing his fingers on certain spot in quick, which will make the entire muscle became hard before it turns soft and relaxed.

[Ryan's Hideout]

"This is serious matter, Chrome..." Ryan said, slowly stood up and walk towards the cave entrance. "Once I'm dead, you are unable to return back home...You'll stuck in here forever and you need to figure out how to get out from here by yourself..." He said in soft yet serious tone.

He knew some writers or the artists have an ability to recreate the scene or bring the dead character back to life, but for this case, Ryan doesn't belong to any story. He was the real and lonely person who appear in this world without knowing how it happens. Now, he needs to recover his special power in order to open a warp gate for them to get out and bring Chrome to his homeland.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 07-08-2009, 08:15 AM