Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Female]

Cassy nodded and waded toward the dragoness. "Mi~Zu~Ki~" She chanted creepily before pouncing her playfully, grabbing one of her breasts and squeezing lightly. "You're so biiiig and soft Mizuki!" She giggled.

[Hot Spring- Male]

"They probably will. And I always work 53% better when its last minute." Ray chuckled to himself.

Prowl didn't say anything for a while, he just rested his head on his arms while Ryo massaged his hindquarters. After a while, it was feeling pretty good, and the coyote was more than relaxed. "Heh, you're getting a little frisky there, Ryo..." He laughed lightly, groaning softly as the wolf squeezed his butt some more. Normally, he'd object to such things, but he didn't mind Ryo. It could be that the wolf was very girly, or it could be that they were friends. He wasn't sure. He didn't care. This felt nice.

[Ryan's Hideout]

"Alright, we'll do things this way for now." Chrome nodded. "Of course you'll die. I don't expect you to explode or anythin'." The wolf said, rolling his eyes. He had no idea that he was a character in a story. This was all real to him.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 07-08-2009, 05:16 AM