Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Female]

"You just approach Mizuki like usual, while I approach from underwater." With that, Minami submerge and swim silently like a crocodile, approaching Mizuki while waiting for Cassy to approach from front.

"Huhu...All at once. I like your effort, but it's bad if do everything on last minute." Mika thought back as her both feet submerged under the warm water. "I wonder if our characters could stunned all furry fans and fursuiters. Hehe."

[Hot Spring- Male]

"O-Ohhh.." Ryo suddenly shivers and blushes hard before stopped massaging for a while as seeing Prowl's perfect buttcheeks. Is he dreaming what he saw? Without waiting much longer, Ryo place his soft wet paws on the coyote's butt and give a gentle squeeze and rubs. "Oh..m-my...It f-feels so soft..." He commented, and somewhat he started to feel aroused. The massage slowly turns into a teasing caresses and squeezes.

[Ryan's Hideout]

"Hmm...you're right...Too much obvious opening..." Ryan thought for a while as scratching his cheek. "I believe I take your second option, but the flow would be like this. I injured myself, stumble on them and see if they able to heal me. If one of them able to do so, just shot and kill Prowl directly. If not, you either kill Prowl or take a potshots on me. Sounds good enough?" He said. "But I want to warn you, once you accidently shot on my vital organ, I'll be dead...for real, like humans." Ryan is different with Chrome and other furries he spotted back then, because he's not created based from fictional writing or drawing. He was born and live naturally, as well as possesses various of dark spells from his parents before they die mysteriously.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 07-07-2009, 01:08 PM