Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Female]

"Ooh!" Cassy covered her mouth and giggled cutely. "That would be fun! Lets try it!" She whispered back, her tail flicking left and right.

[Hot Spring- Male]

"Yeah, I got time. There's a computer in the suite I can use for editing videos, and there's just enough time to get footage and photos of my characters. If I pull an all-nighter, I can have the video done, the photos developed and reproduced and some stuff like mugs, shirts and calendars sent over and ready for selling." Ray thought, sighing softly, relaxed. He was good at making videos because he was usually the one who made these things for his family reunions.

"Mmm... That feeeels gooood..." Prowl groaned, tail wagging slowly underwater. "I wouldn't mind... I've been pretty tense the last few days..." He murmured playfully, and raised his tail above the water, exposing his firm, sculpted buttcheeks to Ryo.

[Ryan's Hideout]

"Yeah, a furry convention, we have furries in my world too." Chrome grumbled. "Tch. I hate those guys..." He added gruffly. He listened to Ryan's plan silently.

"Sounds doable. Except they won't know what the hell I'm supposed to be if they don't see me, and I don't want Prowl knowing I'm here. There's way too many openings in your plan. For one thing, why don't I just aim for his vitals? If they have healing abilities, they'll try to save him anyway. It'll be a waste of a good bullet if I only injure him and they heal him up like it never happened. They don't make bullets like these here." Chrome pointed out. "If I hit his vitals, there's a better chance of him dying while they try to heal him. Also, I shouldn't be spotted. If Prowl spots me, he'll be hard to hit."

Chrome started walking back and forth. "Me and Prowl underwent nearly the same kind of training before we became enemies. He'll know the way I think. But I don't know how he thinks. I'll try to take potshots at you from a distance with regular guns with silencers instead, that way they'll know someone's after you. You just need a reason why. That way, I don't use up any special bullets, or cause a commotion, and I can get away unseen. Just show em your 'injury' if you wanna see if they can heal."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 07-07-2009, 12:25 PM