Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Female]

"Ohh...I love big one..." Minami murmured before cuddles Cassy, and then saw Mizuki relaxing besides Mika with her eyes closed, grinning. "Cassy, should we stalk Mizuki and grab her boobs? I wonder how it feels like..." She whispers on Cassy's ear.

"Hehe...Probably I will not wear any mask. I just say I'm GL's assistant and she let me to introduce her characters, something like that. Do you have a time to do that? The convention is tomorrow. Unless you prefer to show it later, on the internet." Mika thought as climb on the edge of the hot spring pool before sitting on it, to maintain her body temperature.

[Hot Spring- Male]

"Sure, no problem..." Ryo began squeezing Prowl's shoulder while his thimbs still circling near the spine and shoulder bone. He could feel Prowl's muscles quite hard and not completely in relax position. By bringing his left paw, Ryo press his thumb gently starting from Prowl's tail and up to the back of his neck. Ryo repeats the process couple of times before massaging the coyote's waists. "Want me to massage...your butt as well...?" He asked sheepishly.

[Ryan's Hideout]

"Tomorrow, there's a convention related to furries; a place to exhibit or sell stuff like this manga..." Ryan shows the furry pron manga to Chrome. "..and merchandize. They also show off their furry suit, which of course, wore by humans. Those furries and their human friends will attend the exhibition, as far as I'm able to gather, and will return late dusk." He paused before continued.

"The plan is like this. I wear a torn clothes with cloak and walk like I have injury on my legs, but the injury is definitely not a fake. I have to do it realistically, which I have to make a short yet deep cut on right leg and let it bleeds. I hide somewhere until they arrives and stumble on them, then you take over at this part." Ryan grin slightly with his tail wagging playfully.

"You act like a bounty hunter, trying to capture me dead or alive. You spot me from far and point your sniper rifle on me. Once I stumble on them, point your weapon to the coyote's shoulder. DO NOT point to any of his vital organ. I want to observe if they have healing abilities and if really works in this world. From there, you take a shot and once hit his shoulder, leave the place IMMEDIATELY." The dragon take a deep sigh for long explanation. "You only have ONE CHANCE ."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 07-07-2009, 10:18 AM