Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Female]

"You probably can, if you meet her!" Cassy cheered. "Her boobies are soooo big!"

[Hot Spring- Male]

"Rrhn..." Prowl growled lowly in pleasure as Ryo massaged him. "Surprise me, buddy..." He murmured. His body was firm, but also quite tense from the stress of being out in the battlefield, lack of sexual relief and being in an unfamiliar place. The hotspring and Ryo were doing great in helping him relax more, as well as being around very friendly females.

"I'm planning on using the penthouse keycard to buy a camcorder, then just take videos of my characters in poses, play-fights, hot tubs, beds... the works. Then I'll make an introductory video to play in a big screen. When the video introduces my characters, I can bring them out to sign photos or some of my stories." Ray thought, relaxing in the water. "If you want, you can wear a mask or something, and you can introduce your characters via video too. I can even include them my introductory video!"

Giro didn't take the small, folded towel that Ray put on his head off. It felt nice to have some warm weight between his ears. He tilted his head up and watched the dark, star-studded sky. The stars weren't as many in the city, but out here, where the hotel and the malls were the only buildings around, they were bright and clear as the moon. It look almost like the moon he had back home, though a little smaller. Neo Midgard had two moons, though seeing two at once was rare.

[Ryan's Hideout]

"I'll listen. There's always room for improvement." Chrome agreed, leaning against the cave wall and crossing his arms. "Lets hear it."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 07-07-2009, 08:33 AM