Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Female]

“Aaahh..” Minami let out a soft moan as feel Cassy’s soft paws squeezing her breasts. “Heh..It seems Lily and I have similarity…I wonder if I can touch her ‘melon’ as well.” She giggles as her paws kept on squishing Cassy’s breasts before pressed her thumbs on the nipples.

”But the problem is, I’m using GL as my nickname in all of my artworks, so I have to act as GL’s assistance when selling all my mangas and merchandize. You know, I’m not popularity-type of girl.” Mika submerge her body underwater for a few seconds before emerges. ”So, how’s your planning to make a video of your characters?”

[Hot Spring- Male]

“I have various of skills in massaging, from massage for heath or even…sexual..” Rayi said softly as went behind the coyote and place both of his paws on the shoulder. He began by pressing his thumbs and circled near Prowl’s spine and shoulder bone.

[Ryan's Hideout]

Ryan chuckles. “Not for today, Chrome. Tomorrow is a good spot. But first, I need to alter your plan a little bit.” He said, looking to Chrome. “Wanna hear? It would be a good one.”
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 07-05-2009, 11:42 PM