Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Female]

In the meantime, Minami’s eyes glittering while staring Cassy like a prey. She submerge and swim silently underwater towards Cassy before reappeared in front of her, and cupped her breasts. “Somewhat…I can’t stop squishing this ‘melon’…” The halfbreed said lustfully as gently squishing and fondling Cassy’s breasts.

”Heh..I believe so…” Mika thought back as scrubbing her arms with the warm water. ”Tomorrow is a big day for us, and luckily the organizer choose a bigger exhibition space for this year’s event. I expect few hundreds of thousands of visitors will drop by. This would be our opportunity to introduce our characters to the fans, for real.” She telepathic to Ray, smiling.

[Hot Spring- Male]

“Well...who knows. Fooling around might end up loving with each other.” Ryo stucks out tongue playfully as lifting his soaked tail onto the surface and gently rubs it. He then look up to the open sky, watching the stars glittering freely and full moon add more brightness on the dark sky. “So, wanna have some massage?” He offered, wiggling his fingers.

[Ryan's Hideout]

Ryan just smiled instead of worry as Chrome can’t get to sleep peacefully. “Up to you, my friend…” He said with his tail still coiling with the wolf’s before a wide grin appeared under his maw. It seems like Ryan captured Mika's conversation about the convention where everyone is talking about. "...Chrome...we have a good spot...but I need to alter your plan a little bit..." He said.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 07-05-2009, 12:02 PM