Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Female]

"Ooooh, yeaaaah..." Cassy moaned after she put her towels on a smooth stone and took a dip in the nice hot water. "This feels sooooo gooood..." She moaned, sitting down on the stone floor in a deeper part so the water reached up to her chin.

[Hot Spring- Male]

"Hmm... yeah, maybe Mizuki or Minami's magic rubbed onto you!" Ray thought.

Prowl on the other hand passed by between Giro and Ray, having tossed his towel over his shoulder, he grabbed Ray and Giro's towels and tossed them aside as he stepped into the hot spring. "C'mon fellas, no articles of clothing in the spring!" He snickered and rested his back against the edge of the spring, groaning softly in relief. "Oh maaaan, that sure hits the spot..." He smiled, folding his arms behind his head. He faced Ryo, grinning. "Aw shucks, me and Nami just love fooling around. Don't you?"

Ray covered himself up shyly as Prowl yanked his towel off, and jumped into the hotspring. "This does feel nice..."

Giro meanwhile, merely nodded, seeing as it was one of the rules of the hotsprings. He dipped into it, moving to a deeper part so the hot water could wash all over him. He closed his eyes in relief, and Ray put a damp towel on top of his head playfully.

[Ryan's Hideout]

After a while of nightmares, he woke up, feeling tireder than he was earlier. He couldn't sleep for long, he never could after that incident. He sat up and rubbed his head. "How'd I get-" He looked around, noticing that he was on the bed, and dry. "I couldn't sleep. I'll keep you company till its time instead."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 07-05-2009, 06:08 AM