Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Bathhouse - Female]

Cassy merely wrapped towel around her breasts and hips so she could remove them when they got to the hot springs, giggling.

[Bathhouse - Male]

"Well... I'm honored to be your first male then!" Prowl stuck his tongue out playfully. "And I sure am glad you're the first male to touch me down there! You can finish up if you want, but maybe some other time, when there's no one around, eh?" He winked. "Ready to roll, Ray."

"Just outside the bathhouse, on the exit, the opposite of where you entered, it leads to the women's hotsprings directly." Ray thought back at Mika as he lead the guys out to the men's hotsprings. Both springs were reserved just for their party and was separated from each other by a thin but high and sturdy bamboo fence. "-Wait- since when did you have telepathy!?"

[Ryan's Hideout]

"Mrr... momn..." Chrome murmured lowly in his sleep as dreams of the good times he had with his family visited him, before they turned once more into the nightmares he had whenever he went to sleep. The slaughter of his entire family because they were planning on skipping the border, and it was thanks to Prowler that they were executed. The coyote knew what they were doing was illegal, so he alerted the authorities, and everyone Chrome had was lost, simply because they wanted to be free.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 07-03-2009, 02:16 PM