Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Bathhouse - Female]

Once Mika done cleaning, Mizuki, she then point the shower on Cassy and Minami, cleaning them simultaneously. In the other hand, the dragoness turn on another shower and rinse the suds off from Mika's body till it reveals her perfect human figure.

"Mnnrr...thank you, Mizuki." Mika said with murr as she done cleaning Cassy and Minami, before putting back the shower and turn it off and took the towel. Mizuki do the same thing as Mika did. "Grab your towel and ready to experience the true relaxation in hotspring!" She said cheerfully before make a mind contact with Ray, hoping it works. "Uhmm..Ray, where's the hotspring located?"

[Bathhouse - Male]

"Well, it applies on me as well...Nnnrr.." Ryo said while murring as Prowl cleaning his long hair and back of his body. "...I've never being so close...and touch other male's genitals...but I'm always dreamed and wanted...to touch one..." With that, Ryo slowly stood up as his deep blush still crossed his cheek.

He had various fantasies having an intimate moment with a male as cute as Prowl, and even masturbating on naughty furry pictures on his computer which Mika didn't included in the story. Ryo comb his front hair and bring the long hair to the front before putting it on his shoulder. "...Yes, I'm ready, Ray..."

[Ryan's Hideout]

"..Silly wolfie...You'll catch a cold in that condition..." Ryan thought quietly as chant a spell with his claws moving a little. An invisible barrier appear around Chrome and began to absorb the saltwater from the wolf's body without him feel any heat. After a while the barrier vanished and Chrome's fur is completely dry and look very fluffy.

"...That should do it...Hmm..Your sleeping position also not good...Your neck will hurt..." The male dragon chant another spell, slowly lifts Chrome away from the chair and laying him gently on comfortable queen-size bed before cover Chrome's naked body with thick blanket till leveled with his shoulder.

"Good night, my friend..." He said softly as caressing Chrome's head and ears, before sitting on the bed with his tail snaking under the blanket and coil with Chrome's fluffy tail. Ryan had plenty of energy to stay awake for one more day, and used it to keep on 'eavesdroping' the anthromorphics and their fellow human friends so he able to manage of what he should do. While doing do, Ryan took the furry pron manga and continue reading it as well as kept his shaft standing hard.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 07-02-2009, 03:44 PM