Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Bathhouse - Female]

After her tail got the rest of Minami's back, she nodded cheerfully, finishing up Mizuki's back as well. "I'm done too Mika!"

[Bathhouse - Male]

"Hey, take it easy." Prowl said, smiling in a friendly manner as he scrubbed suds all over his fur before rinsing it away. "I haven't been paying attention to my bad boy for a while, I guess he's getting desperate, so really, I don't mind." He laughed before rinsing the wolf's back and hair.

Giro had his foot up on Ray's lap, who scrubbed around it and the large pawpads underneath. After washing his other foot, he washed the wolf's shins and calves, letting Giro take care of his own thighs. When they were done, he emptied a bucket over the wolf, who shook himself dry contently.

"Thanks Ray, I appreciate it." Giro said, relieved that he didn't have to bend over much as it was difficult and painful with his armorpads.

"Hey, no prob, Giro." Ray grinned widely. "Ryo, Prowl, you guys done?"

[Ryan's Hideout]

Chrome thought about it for a bit. He hadn't had any proper sleep in weeks, especially the last three days in this world. He was really tired, and if he were to be at his best, he needed some rest. "I guess some sleep'll do me good... I'll take a nap here so you can wake me up right away, okay?" He said, and crossed his arms bowing his head, he fell asleep silently on the chair, still dripping saltwater lightly.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 07-02-2009, 02:22 PM