Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Bathhouse - Female]

“This should do it…” Mika finished lathering Mizuki’s front body as slowly got up to rinse everybody. “Okay, I’m going to rinse the suds from your body. Tell me once you’re done, Minami, Cassy.”

Minami give Cassy’s a couple of teasing squeeze and a gentle rubs of her nipples before moving her paws away. “I guess I should save it for later.” The halfbreed whispers on the feline’s ear in seductive tone, looking to Mika. “I’m ready, Mika.”
With that, Mika grab the shower handle and turn on the valve, before pointing the shower on top of Mizuki’s head, rinsing all the suds away.

[Bathhouse - Male]

A few moments after Prowl grab Ryo’s paw, the wolf snapped and awoke before began blushing even harder as looking on the coyote’s sheath. “Oo-oh..! I-I’m sorry, Prowl…I-I didn’t know what I was doing…” Ryo said as referring to his own paws rubbing Prowl’s sheath, lowering his own head slowly, trying not to make an eye contact with Prowl.

“…T-This sometimes happen on me…When my paws touch something…like that…I l my sense…and continue doing it without realize…” He said softly. “…But don’t take seriously…if you’re not into it…”

[Ryan's Hideout]

Ryan stucks out playfully. “I just want to test either you choose to hide or fight with me.” His tail swishing between his legs before laying on the side, facing Chrome. “Well, it’s up to you. I’m able to stay awake up to three days, of course with proper sleep. You can sleep with me, if you want to. Hehe…” Ryan smiled.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 07-01-2009, 08:48 PM