Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Bathhouse - Female]

Cassy purred softly, scrubbing Mizuki's shoulders, moaning softly as she felt Minami's paw caress her front, and squeeze her breasts. "Oooh, Nami... that feels nice..." She purred softly, her tail rubbing the hybrid's butt in circles.

[Bathhouse - Male]

"Wait- what're you- oh. Uhnnn..." Prowl closed his eyes, tilted his head up and moaned softly. Was Ryo actually massaging his genitals? It felt so good... he hadn't had any sexual relief for quite a long time. "Woah, wait... stop..." The coyote said, taking Ryo's paw and pulling it away from his sheath and balls gently, panting softly. "If you keep that up, I'll get a boner, and Ray and Gir'll get a full view of the Coyote Cannon!" He joked lightly.

[Ryan's Hideout]

"I appreciate it, but I have no intention of being safe. If we're going to do this, we're going to pull our own weights. I don't want to leave everything to you cuz its safer." Chrome said, sighing. "Either we go to sleep and wake up early or just sit here and pass the time until its time to move out. What do you think?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 07-01-2009, 05:39 PM