Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Bathhouse - Female]

Mizuki's tail wagging happily and murring from the softness of Cassy's paws with an additional slickness of the body cream scrubbing her smooth back. "There, Mika. I'm done scrubbing your back...." Mizuki said.

"Oh...Thank you... Let me return your favour..." Mika turned around and facing the cute dragoness, applying the body cream on both palms and began scrubbing Mizuki's front body, starting from her shoulder and arms before moving down to her waists. She lifts her hands up and cupping the dragoness' breasts, before giving a gentle squeeze which makes Mizuki letting out a soft moan that can be heard from the male's bathhouse.

"Nnnrrhh...Heh..I know your intention tu tease my butt..." A grin appeared on her muzzle as the feline giving a green light for her big paws to scrub Cassy's belly and waists sensually, before slowly moving up and cupping the cat's breasts perfectly. Minami then squeeze her soft pawpads against Cassy's breasts and stimulate like she's squezing a sponge.

[Bathhouse - Male]

"...O-Ohh..Thank you..." Ryo murrs while shaking his head and body as the shower cleaning all the suds away, including the suds on his eyes. Once done, Ryo open his eyelids and blush deeply as he saw his both paws touching and squeezing Prowl's sheath and testicles. He went speechless and froze, as he didn't know what to do next, but instead, he follow his instincts and start to fondle Prowl's balls and rubbing his sheath with his pawpads.

[Ryan's Hideout]

Ryan then give a salute sign to Chrome before nodded as he understand the instructions given. "Not a problem for me. If anything goes wrong and out of the plan, you need to stay hidden at all costs. Let me do the rest for you... It much safer that way....even though my own life is at stake..." Normally, he act tough and able to fnish all job with no problem, but this time he have to be careful since he didn't know either his strength can be used fully in this world.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 06-30-2009, 02:33 PM