Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Bathhouse - Female]

"Oooh, if you like!" Cassy purred, scrubbing down Mizuki's back and the base of her tail, while er own tail playfully rubbed the scrubber on Minami's butt.

[Bathhouse - Male]

"Woah!" Prowl yelped in surprise, his eyes widened a little at the sudden, but gentle grasping of his testicles. Wow, Ryo's paw was real soft! "Uh- sure thing Ryo-" The coyote chuckled, and turned the shower valve, letting water cascade down to the wolf. The coyote washed his eyes a little. "You can take a good look for yourself where you're graspin' there, chum!" He laughed playfully.

Ray didn't really notice as he had finished washing Giro's back, and the wolf was now scrubbing his hair, and his paws felt great.

[Ryan's Hideout]

"Yeah, you gotta hide that intention, keep blocking your mind from telepaths, feed them false thoughts if you can, and focus on the one who does that first." Chrome instructed. "I know its a lot to ask, so I swear, I'll do anything you want if you pull it off."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-30-2009, 01:53 PM