Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Bathhouse - Female]

“Nnnrr…good idea, Cassy…” Minami then pour some of body cream, and began scrubbing the feline’s back gently with her soft pawpads. “Should I wash your front, as well…?” The halfbreed whispers, slowly sneak both paws on Cassy’s side and rubs her belly before Minami’s thumbs touch the underside of Cassy’s breasts.

In the meantime, Mizuki also scrubbing Mika’s back while the teenage girl scrubbing her front body and her hair.

[Bathhouse - Male]

Ryo was done lathering his entire furry body and long hair, but eventually the suds covering his eyes and it’s hard for him to open his eyes. “Uhmm…I guess so…” His paws were searching for the shower valve until his left paw make a contact with Prowl’s wet golf-size ballsack, before giving a soft yet pleasurable squeeze. “Uhmm..Prowl…is this the shower valve…? It feels so …soft…” Ryo asked as put his right paw on the coyote’s sheath and rubs it gently to confirm that he touch the wall. “Hmm…that’s weird…Anyway, would you help to clean these suds out from my body…?”

[Ryan's Hideout]

Ryan listening to Chrome’s plan and try to understand his one-breath explanation. He's quite slow when picking up the information because of his personality that want everything to be as simple as possible. Once the wolf has done, the dragon lifts a wide grin, seeming like it was a perfect plan for him and he have plenty of time to play with the ‘prey’.

“Old-school plan never bores me…” Ryan said with a slight giggles before laying flat on the bed, his cock still standing hard. “Yes, I do have question. What happen, if one of them can sniff our intention even though I act perfectly…? Any backup plan in your mind…just in case?”
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 06-30-2009, 12:41 AM