Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Bathhouse - Female]

Cassy purred and put a still between Mizuki and Minami, attaching a back-scrubber to the end of her long tail, making it go behind Minami. "And I'll help both Mizuki and Minami!" She giggled, scrubbing Minami's back with the scrubber while she rubbed Mizuki's back with her paws lightly.

[Bathhouse - Male]

"Here Giro." Ray said, keeping his towel on as he sat on a small stool and put another one in front of him.

"You don't have to, Raymond." Giro said, but crouched down anyway, placing the towel on his lap as Ray poured water on his head with a bucket, getting him wet.

Ray smiled at him lightly as he carefully washed Giro's back and armorpads, knowing it was uncomfortable for the wolf to bend too much or reach back. 'Uncomfortable' was an understatement even. "I want to." He added, lathering soap suds on the wolf's rather thick fur, careful not to wash his tail until he was sure Giro didn't mind him touching it. He knew quite well that the wolf didn't like his tail being touched.

"Thank you." Giro thanked him quietly, closing his eyes as he bathed and groomed everything else in front of him, his chiseled chest, muscular arms, powerful legs, muscular belly and his head, focusing on his perky ears.

Prowl wolf-whistled as he saw Ryo. He walked over to him cheerfully, fur dripping with water so his athletic body and muscles were a lot more defined as his fur matted against his body. "Its true what they say, everyone's sexier when wet..." He winked, and grabbed a bucket of water, pouring it all over himself, enjoying the lukewarm temperature. "Need some assistance, chum?" He asked, his enticing sheath level with Ryo's head.

[Ryan's Hideout]

Chrome sat down on a chair, ruffling his hair dry. "Well you're always moaning one way or another. I can't tell." He mumbled, and turned his body toward Ryan. "Here's the thing, you're going to have to act lost, like you just got here. I don't know about your acting skills, but I'm sure you'll pull it off." The wolf said, laying resting his arms on the back of the chair, and resting his chin on his arms, his tail and elbows still dripping some saltwater. "While they're still asleep, before they get up, wait for them to find you in their balcony. Don't go in, just sit there and try to look lost and confused. Don't show them anything you can do. Try and pretend befriend them before you separate them, one by one, take down who you can, I'll take care of anyone left standing with a sniper rifle. I don't care if its you or me who gets Prowl, as long as he dies. I don't care if anyone else dies or not, Prowl's the one I want dead." He said, getting up and stretching. "We do this in the morning, when they're all in bed. I dunno how long it'd take to gain their trust, days, weeks, maybe months, we have to wait till they trust you like one of them. Until they can't be suspicious of you in any way. That's when we start picking them off, one by one. Got questions?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-29-2009, 11:59 PM