Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Bathhouse – Female]

“Hmm..Good idea. How about we lined up like a train and scrub each other’s back?” Mika suggested as stood up and bring the small stool together. “I take the front.” She then place the stool and sit on it.

“…And I sit behind Mika.” The dragoness then take a seat with a bottle of body cream and shampoo no her claws.

“Last but not least, I sit behind Cassy. Hehe…” She place the stool and sit not too far from Mizuki, giving an enough space for Cassy.

[Bathhouse – Male]

Ryo then hang up the towel on the hangar and take a sit on the stool before turn on the shower, letting his soft fur and long hair soak with warm water. Then, his other side slowly emerges as he turns into a young beautiful girl. He’ve been called a femboy since at the boarding school because he will turn into a feminine-looking male everytime he take a shower. Since then, he become popular among females, as well as some males until he graduated from high-school.

He pour some of body cream on his soft pawpad, squeeze it between his paws and rubs it on his fur and tail, until the white bubbles cover him like a cloud.

[Ryan's Hideout]

“You could notice I’m moaning back then.” Ryan giggles as patting the bed besides him, offering Chrome a seat. “I’d like to hear it. Maybe I can add-on some other things in the plan. Have a seat first.”
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 06-28-2009, 03:00 PM