Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Bathhouse – Female]

"I could use a scrub!" Cassy agreed. "I'll help out too! Lets help each other out!" She giggled.

[Bathhouse – Male]

Giro couldn't get such small bath towels around his hips, so he just held them over his sheath with one paw. He kept his shoulderpads on.

Ray nodded, and led them to the beautiful bathhouse. He was slender, so he managed to tie the bath towel around his hips, though they were so small, that if he bent over, his butt and balls would've been totally exposed

Prowl playfully clapped a paw on Ryo's back. Unlike Ray or Giro, he was perfectly comfortable with being naked around other guy, and he simply draped the towel over his shoulder, his prominent sheath sticking out between his legs. "Likewise, buddy!" He said playfully as he sat on a stool and poured shampooed water all over himself, lathering his fur.

[Ryan's Hideout]

Chrome finished shaking himself and looked up, only to grunt, turn around, and cover his eyes with one paw, bowing his head and shaking it after seeing Ryan's cock. "For fuck's sake man, you coulda' told me you were doing that!" He growled. "And- and yeah, thanks, you do that..."

"Hey, I don't go berserk! I can't afford to lose concentration and go without thinking when I'm up against someone like Prowler!" He said. "You ready to hear the plan?" He asked, not looking up.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-28-2009, 02:06 PM