Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Penthouse]

Ray nodded and picked up the phone, dialing his uncle's number. "Sure, lemme just call RJ for the OK." He said, and put the receiver against his ear. "Hey-hey RJ. About those hot springs, which ones were reserved again...?"

Prowl rubbed his arm against her soft chest slowly, smiling. "You know it, babe..."

Giro held Mizuki's hand warmly when he felt her grasp his paw and Cassy playfully hugged Ryo, giggling.

"#15, got it. Thanks again RJ." Ray nodded his head and hung up. "Okay, c'mon guys!" The teenager waved at them, and opened the door. "Lets head for the bathhouse first."

[Bathhouse]

When they got there, Ray gathered the guys, Ryo, Giro and Prowl, and went to the male's bathing area while Cassy went with Mika to the female's area.

Ray led them to the locker room where they could undress and wrap towels around their hips. Giro looked out at the oriental-style bathhouse. It had a black marble floor, small wooden stools to sit on while bathing, soapy water, and regular hot, cold and warm water in pools to bathe in.

"You guys ready to take a bath?" Ray asked Ryo, Prowl and Giro, laughing as he tried to tie his towel around his hip. "The springs are right outside after the bath."

[Cottage]

"No, Prowl's definitely at full power." Chrome said. "I'm at full power, so he should have his own powers. The difference is I'm still under that fucking power-limit he set on me, so I can't do much. And he doesn't like using his powers, so I'm pretty sure he won't stand a chance if I get the jump on him." The wolf planned gruffly.

"I didn't say I wanted to do it alone. I need your help on this. What ever those other guys' abilities are, they ain't gettin' me in one hit. I'm NOT dying until my kind are living the life they're supposed to. I promised my- never mind." Chrome snorted, rubbing his forehead as he was reminded again of what humans did to him and his family. "Look, I don't care how much more powerful they are, or how dangerous they are. I've been facing-off things more powerful than me all my life, the government, fate... Prowler..." He lowered his head, before raising it again, strong with resolve. "I'm not letting that get in my way. But I'd be a fucking idiot if I did all that alone. I can't do it alone, that's why I need you and your abilities. I need your help." He sighed, and got out of the cottage, jumping down the cliff and landing solidly in a crouching position on the soft sand of the beach. "I'm coming over to discuss what I have planned face-to-face." He said, taking the pants and shirt off, leaving them under a rock on the beach so they wouldn't get wet. He dove into the water, and swam up to the side of the cliff, he started climbing up until he reached the mouth of Ryan's cave, where he sat at for a moment, shaking the saltwater off his red-brown fur.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-27-2009, 06:07 AM