Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Penthouse]

"I gotta question." Prowl said. "We're gonna be naked in the hot springs, right? Why'd we bother to buy swimming trunks again?"

"Oh," Ray rubbed the back of his head, "after the hot springs, I thought you'd like to go swimming in the pools."

"Works for me!" Cassy laughed. "I love swimming!"

"I'm prepared. Are you?" Giro asked the coyote and the cat. Cassy and Prowl hurriedly put their swim-gear in bags and swung them over their shoulders.

[Cottage]

"Because, Sherlock, if I start killing humans, it'll cause an uproar, and everyone will be out to get me. They have powerful military weapons and forces, not just two-bit cops or armed civilians. No matter how many I kill, this world will belong to humans, and there's nothing I can do about it. I'll eventually get overrun, and I'll die, then NO one will lead my people against the cruelty of humanity. And this place is NOT my home. There are no Morphs here, so that defeats the entire purpose of killing humans. I am not a killer, I only want JUSTICE." Chrome growled as he put on some clothes he found in the closet, a brown, long-sleeved shirt and denim pants.

"Even if I DID go on a killing spree, the majority of my genetic abilities were weakened by Prowler. It'd be suicide. I'm not wasting my bullets on humans. These are for Prowler only." The wolf explained, finding an old watch with a leather wristband. He synchronized it with the wall-clock and put it on. He rolled his eyes. "We were well-known in fiction and arts in my world too. But its human nature to judge. to prosecute them for being different. They don't get along with their OWN kind just from their skin color. What makes you think they'll accept inhumans?"

After hearing that Prowl was indeed here, Chrome clenched his paws into tight fists and bared his fangs. "...I'll leave him for now. The bastard has friends, I can't take him when he's with them. I'll have to wait till he's alone. If I can't find an opening, I'll have to make one. I'll be forced to take his friends down one by one." He said coldly, putting a new ammo-clip into his handguns.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-26-2009, 03:44 PM