Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Penthouse]

The dragoness shut her eyes off once Giro pressed his muzzle on her forehead. She didn't know if this is too good to be true that he really loves her, but still she needs time to understand him.

She startled a bit as seeing the others watching them in lovely expression. She gently break the embrace and acting like normal, the blush still crossed her cheek. "Uhmm...Yeah..Ryo and Minami, h-here's your clothes..." Mizuki said nervously as pick up the shopping bag that placed near the bed.

Ryo and Minami then approach Mizuki before she handed the bag to them. “…I am very happy to see you with Giro…Keep this relationship on track..” Minami said in whisper.

“I-I’ll try…” The dragoness replied as she readied with her shopping bag on her claws.”Uhmm…Here’s your keycard..Ray…” She said, handing the keycard to him.

In the meantime, Mika also taking out some of her clothes from the backpack and putting it inside Minami’s bag. "Everyone's ready?"

[Cave]

“If you hate humans so much, why you just kill all of them straight away? You have powers, you have weapons. You can do whatever you like.” The dragon said as stretch his arms and tail, before laying his naked body on the soft comfy bed. ”In addition, I don’t think humans in this world reject the Morphs because they’ve been well-known in fiction arts, stories and movies. I can place a bet that Prowler will live in peace with humans here.”

Ryan’s eyes open widely before midclose and grin lustfully, licking his own claws as heard Chrome’s ‘delicious’ statement. “Huhuu…you‘re such a bold person, cutie…The person who you’re looking after, Prowler, is here with another five other anthromorphic creature, accompanied with two humans. It’s up to you whether you want to kill the coyote or just leave it.” He stopped before continued. ”But still, it takes time for me to recover my special power before I can send back to your world.”
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 06-26-2009, 08:32 AM