Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Penthouse]

"Words need not be exchanged. I understand." Giro said softly, and pressed his muzzle against her forehead. "I return your love."

"I'd like that!" Cassy purred softly before shutting up and peeking at Giro and Mizuki. "Awww..." She sighed quietly, thinking it was sweet.

"ALRIGHT Gir!" Prowl thought, grinning widely.

"Oh that's nice..." Ray smiled to himself silently.

Giro's ears perked up, and he looked toward the door. "Oh, they're back. Shall we go now?" He said.

[Cottage]

"Support my claim? I don't claim anything. Humans abuse and harass us morphs because we're inhuman minorities. Our BLOOD is the evidence." Chrome snarled lowly to himself as he thought this to Ryan. "If The coyote, Prowler, is in this world, then I'll just leave him here to rot with these humans. They didn't accept us when there were thousands of us, there's no way they'll accept just one of him here. He deserves to be mutilated like the rest of us for siding with humans instead of our own race!" The wolf thought, and got up, water cascading down his well-toned, muscular, furry body. He stepped out of the bathtub and shook himself clean, sending water everywhere.

"If you manage to send me back where I came from... I'll do anything you want." Chrome said dully, knowing he'd regret it, but really didn't care as long as he got back. "What've you got?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-26-2009, 04:57 AM