Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Penthouse]

Mizuki couldn’t help but blushing, and somewhat feel very secure and calm while Giro embrace her. It seems the feeling she experienced on the second day she meet him emerge again. “….I don’t know how to say…Thank you...and I love you too…” With that, she plant a soft kiss under his chin, near to his lips. She was hoping Giro realize her feeling towards him that she wanted him to be his lover.

Ryo smile as stopped rubbing Cassy’s shoulder. “Not a problem, cutie. I’ll make sure you’ll get a premium massage service. You also can request an add-on service, if you like an extra attention…”

The halfbreed murred deeply as slap Prowl’s paw gently, before shooks her head. “Hehe…No no no…Later on, Prowley…” Minami rubs the coyote’s chin teasingly.

”Giro, Mizuki! We’re back!” Mika called cheerfully as looking for the two, before spotting them hugging each other and Mizuki kissing Giro’s chin. “Shh…Quiet, everyone. Y’all have to see this beautiful piece.” She said quietly as pointing her thumb to Mizuki and Giro inside the room.

Ryo and Minami take a peek inside the room and smiles happily, seeing the wolf and the dragoness hugging in gentle embrace.

[Cottage]

Ryan then swim to the shore and getting up before wiping the water off of his naked body. ”If you have managed to find a way back, do you have enough evidence to support your claim? If the coyote is in this world, are you willing to let him go?” He asked, took up his clothes and his wings appeared, but before he fly to the cave, he rescan the living existence, especially in the hotel.

Finally, he able to sense 4 additional anthromorphic creatures, including the coyote. Then, he flap his dark grey wings and flew into the cave, before his wings vanished. ”I also need time to recover my special teleportation magic in order for me to enter another world, and probably might help you to send you back.” He added as wiping his naked body with the towel. ”And guess what? I found something demanding, which you might interested to hear it…
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 06-24-2009, 01:34 PM