Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Penthouse]

Giro stood still for a moment before he spoke to her. "If it will bring you peace, then I forgive you with the very depths of my heart." He said softly, and after a moment, slowly wrapped his strong, muscular arms around her warmly in a tender embrace. "That is the truth... and the truth means I love you too."

"Yay!" Cassy cheered as Mika unlocked the door. "We're back! Woohoo! Ohhhh, Ryo! That feels niiice!" She moaned, then giggled. "Lets save it for later, huh?"

Prowl smiled at himself cheerfully and playfully reached down and squeezed Minami's soft butt playfully.

"Oh, That's okay then!" Ray sighed in relief, following Mika.

[Cottage]

"I rather you didn't say anything at all." Chrome huffed, lowering himself even more so the water rose up to just bellow his eyes, and his muzzle was underwater. He kept his paws on his genitals just in case. It just felt better than leaving himself exposed. It felt silly to do so, but he really didn't care anymore. "My plan is to find a way back home so I can open the eyes of those human-loving traitors." He thought firmly, taking one paw away from his privates to rub the fur on his muscular abdomen clean in the water.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-24-2009, 12:10 PM