Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Elevator]

"Heheh...no problem, cutie...This would be my first time a cute girl like you giving me a massage..." Ryo then giving a gentle squeeze on the feline's shoulder, like some sort of massage.

"Mnnrr..." Minami murrs playfully as feeling Prowl's soft arm on her waist, her tail gently rubbing and teasing the coyote's tail. "Not a problem with me, handsome guy..." She said telepathically as nudging her waist against his.

"I believe the water temperature is between cold and hot, not sure the exact temperature level."
Mika giggles as the elevator stopped before the door opened, seeing their penthouse door just a few meters walk in front. She stepped while the others follow. "It might look dangerous because of the steams, but it should be fine and would not burn our skin." Mika said as arrives and open the door by using her keycard.

[Penthouse]

"...But still...it makes you feel uncomfortable..." Then suddenly, Mizuki hugs Giro tightly yet gently, her head placed on his bulky chest. "...My heart would not calm if you didn't forgive me, Giro..." She said as lifting her head and staring into Giro's yellow eyes. "...Would you accept my apology...?"

[Cottage]

Ryan giggles from Chrome's responds, his smooth naked body floating freely on the water surface, but his tail control the direction so he would not drift away from the beach. "I see...You prefer me to talk loudly so everyone can hear, including the coyote, is it? And don't worry, I would not seeing your cute crotch. Hehe..." He chuckles softly, watching the night sky filled with bright stars and bright full moon. "So, what's your next plan, Chrome?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 06-24-2009, 08:48 AM