Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Elevator]

"I'd like that!" Cassy purred. "I wanna massage you too, Ryo!"

"Maybe we can go somewhere private afterward then?" Prowl smirked at her suggestively, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her body against his playfully.

"I wonder how hot the water is... Gee, I hope its not boiling or anything!" Ray laughed.

[Penthouse]

"There is nothing to forgive, Mizuki. You did nothing wrong." Giro assured her comfortingly. "I was merely concerned about your feelings."

[Cottage]

While eating a corned beef sandwich, Chrome entered the bathroom and drew the bath, letting it slowly fill up with hot water as he pulled his shirt and pants off. He had just gotten nude when he heard Ryan's telepathic speech. "Grnh- Can you not do that? Its creepy." He murmured, turning the taps off and taking a dip in the tub, closing his eyes as he felt the hot water soak his fur, refreshing him. "No. No questions." He muttered, paws resting on his crotch, feeling as if Ryan could see him.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-24-2009, 01:41 AM