Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[On the way to elevator]

“Indeed.” Ryo then cuddling Cassy from the back as follows Mika to the elevator. “How about if I give you a massage after that?”

”Heh…” Minami walk besides Prowl, staring into his eyes just like she did earlier. “You WILL, Prowley. You will have that chance…if we’re alone…” She said as stucks out her long tongue.

Once there, the elevator door is opened and ready to pick up the guests. And luckily there are not much guests around the hotel, so Mika stepped in first before Ryo and Minami.

[Penthouse]

”That’s true…It seems you understand about love…” Mizuki said before bowing her head to Giro. “…I’m sorry about my action back then…that makes you feel uncomfortable… I don’t mean to do it on purpose…” She apologizes and would not lift her head until Giro forgives her. “Please forgive me, Giro…”

[Beach]

Ryan is swimming on the beach with the moonlight began to appear and lightens the sky. His telepathic reading still switched ‘on’ to heard Chrome’s conversation.

One of his spikes transforms into tentacle and began searching for fresh fish for about 10 meter radius and the tentacle manage to caught one. He kill the fish with a small shockwave producing from the flick of his tongue and chew slowly, while the tentacle reverts back to its normal shape. Ryan prefers to eat raw, fresh and clean food instead of cooking it since he possesses the dragon’s real personality. ”…So…any question about what you have seen just now…? I can explain a little bit...if you want to…” He said telepathically to Chrome, his body floating freely on the water surface.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 06-23-2009, 05:10 PM