Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Foodcourt]

Cassy, Prowl and Ray got up and followed the teenage girl.

"Ooooh! I just can't wait! I heard hot springs were really relaxing!" Cassy purred, hugging herself.

"I could use some R and R." Prowl thought out loud. "Could be good. Its just a shame it ain't a shared hotspring. Heh... I'd love to help you girls shampoo."

[Penthouse]

"Love... Ray? I trust him, trust is based on belief of what's true... and love is the simple truth, so I suppose you're right. In a way, we love or creator." Giro agreed, not really seeing it this way till now. "-and each other."

[Lighthouse]

Chrome shook his head. "No. I have to kill him then and there. He's damn strong." The wolf bared his fangs, remembering the last time the coyote and him fought. The wolf was stronger, but the coyote was faster, and they had to break it up. Prowl had submitted himself without fighting, so the police let him go home after a day in the police station, but they put Chrome in a federal prison for two years. He was helpless because Prowl did something to bind his flame powers and severely cut down his natural strength. He wouldn't let that happen again.

"A... Wolborg? What the heck are tho- there's a winged lizard woman with him. I don't know any Morph specie that resembles that..." He said, spotting Mizuki with Giro. "Alright, we'll rendezvous later. I'm going back to the cottage to grab some of guns." He said, and leaped down the lighthouse as Ryan teleported and flew down to the beach. Chrome had used the empty cottage as a temporary headquarters, seeing as its owner was away on holiday. There were lots of canned food and an electric stove and gas oven for him to cook his food in, and it provided him with a place to keep all the heavy firearms he had with him when he appeared here. He decided he'd take a shower to cool his head, but remembered that it was only a bathtub with no shower.

He might as well just take a bath instead. After eating. He felt hungry now, so he opened a can of corned beef, chopped up some onions, and grabbed some bread from the fridge to make sandwiches with, cooking the corned beef in a pan on the stove.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-23-2009, 01:59 PM