Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Foodcourt]

Ryo and Minami finally finish their meal, gently clean their muzzle and lips with the tissue paper.

“Yay, hot spring! Finally I can relax myself…mpphhh…!” Minami stretch her arms before getting up, so do Ryo and Mika. The teenage girl went to the counter and handing her keycard to the cashier to pay the meal. Once done, she returns back to the groups.
“What are we waiting for? Let’s go.” She said cheerfully while waiting for Ray to get up and leads them.

[Penthouse]

The dragoness nodded. “Ryo, Minami and I loves Mika just like she loves her beloved parents…And I do believe, Cassy, Prowl and you loves Ray…” Mizuki added in soft tone, while her eyes switching to the beautiful sunset. She was glad after explaining to Giro what the love is. In the end, she let Giro to experience itself so he able to understand the meaning behind such a beautiful word. She also decided to forget of what happened for the past three days and return back to her own self; her personality on the first day she appear in this world.

[Lighthouse]

Ryan let out a soft sigh, crossing his arms. “You’re acting cold…” He said. Eventually, he speaks such word many times before, but he already getting used to Chrome’s cold personality. “Why don’t you play with him instead of killing him straight away? That should be fun.” The dragon once again takes a look on the top of the hotel where he spots Giro, and right now, he’s accompanied with female green dragon. “Oh, that wolf is a Wolborg. I saw them when I accidentally appeared in their world. “ He added as the day slowly turns dark.

“Well, it’s time for me to take a bath at the beach…I’ll see you later, if you didn’t mind to drop by in my place…” He refers to the small cave not too far from the lighthouse. The cave entrance is about 10 meters above sea level and unreachable for humans and animals. It has become his home, complete with a queen-size bed and other small appliances such as light bulbs powered using his magic, which of course, stolen from the shop. He then teleports outside of the lighthouse and flew down the cliff before landed safely on the white sand.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 06-23-2009, 11:33 AM