Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Foodcourt]

"Oh man, that was good!" Prowl said contently, licking some sauce off his muzzle.

"I feel energetic again!" Cassy said, rotating her shoulder happily.

"Great! Are you guys ready for the hot springs? We'd better grab our stuff!" Ray laughed.

[Penthouse]

Giro looked out the window silently, thinking about what Mizuki said. After a while, he turned to face her again, smiling lightly. "I've looked at it from many points of views... And I've come to believe that... Love is truth."

[Lighthouse]

"A... makeover." Chrome sighed, rolling his eyes. "Right, I don't think so. He knows my scent, and there's no way I'll be able to hold back if I ever see him. I can't relax knowing this place is full of humans and close to none of my fellow Morphs. If we're to show ourselves to them you'll have to do it alone, just lure the coyote out, and I'll take him out from afar with my sniper rifle." The wolf said, picking the rifle up from beside him and standing up to look at the wolf in the hotel. It was too far away for him to see clearly, so he used the scope on his sniper rifle to get a good look at him. "That's a strange Morph..." He said. "His body's a lot different from normal Morphs." He added, noticing Giro's broader shoulders, bigger paws and wilder eyes.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-23-2009, 08:36 AM