Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Foodcourt]

The waitress pushes many buttons on the device simultaneously as picking their orders. “Your orders have been sent for processing, and the meals will be arrived between 5-10 minutes.” She then bows head and leaves to another table.

In about 2 minutes later, another waitress accompanied with the waiter arrives to table with the meal ordered. It’s a cake set that Ryo and Cassy ordered, including ice-cream for Cassy and Minami. The cake and ice-cream is perfectly made including the decorations as well as the flavor.

“Wow, so fast! Thank you!” Minami commented as seeing the premium ice-cream placed in front of her. She then take a first bite and melt it in her maw before murring deeply. “Mnnrrrhhh…delicious…!”

Ryo also began taking a first bite on the premium-priced cakes, murring softly. “I respect the chef who makes these cakes. I don’t know what to say…It’s extremely delicious.”

Once the waiter and waitress done distributing the order, another waiter and waitress come with an order for Ray, Mika, Prowl and dishes for Minami, and began distributing the meal. “Enjoy your meal” The waiters and waitresses said simultaneously while bowing.

“Thank you, you guys.” Mika said as lifts the chopsticks and met both palms, saying “Let’s eat!” and began digging in.

[Penthouse]

Mizuki looking to Giro’s eyes, even though it looks fierce, but his eyes able to tell a different side of his story. She then lifts her body and sitting on bed, lifting a wonderful smile. “I’m sure that girl willing to be your lover and be with you forever, no matter what happens...” She was glad to heard his statement and at the same time clearing her disturbing thoughts. “…I don’t know how to explain…but that question should give you a good view of what the feeling and love is all about…” She said. "If you have questions, just ask. I'll try my best to answer it..."

[Lighthouse]

“From what I can see, these humans knew us but only in fiction stories, movies and arts. They not yet had seen the real one.” Ryan then vanished and appeared behind Chrome before giving a hug, his cheek touches with the wolf. “You have to stay here for a little longer…if you want that coyote so badly…” He whispers softly on Chrome’s ears. “Once we stumble with them, just pretend we didn’t know them…And make sure you didn’t let out a weird aura…It’ll blow our cover…” Ryan added, his claw circling on Chrome’s chest.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 06-21-2009, 04:14 PM