Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Foodcourt]

The waitress arrives and standing besides Mika with a calculator-shaped device which used to pick and process orders. “May I take your order?” The waitress asked.

“Since I’m not eating much for today, I might take a few varieties of cakes. Kindly pick any premium-priced cakes you offered.” Ryo said as took a seat besides Cassy

“Same like him, but not cakes. I’ll take the most expensive dishes ever made.” Minami said excitedly before added. “And premium set of ice-cream.”
“One set of ramen with orange juice.” Mika raise her hand.

The waitress push a buttons on the device, before looking to Ray, Cassy and Prowl, waiting to collect their order.

[Penthouse]

Based on Giro’s answer, Mizuki able to see the wolf’s reaction when he spotted her stop smiling and grab her claws instead of her taking his paw back then. To get an answer she was hoping for, she asked again. “What’s your reaction…if the girl you met makes a confession…that she…has a feeling towards you…and wished you to be her lover…?” The question were actually a line that she supposed to say to him, but she have to ask just in case Giro say ‘no’ and upset her even more.

[Lighthouse]

Ryan just shook his head. “Nope. I didn’t see him.” The gray dragon tried to scan the presence of lifeform, but only found two, the wolf and the female dragon. No sense of the coyote anywhere, probably his sense is out of range. “Just be patience, okay? We’ll might stumble with the coyote someday even it took a very long time.”
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 06-21-2009, 01:45 AM