Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Foodcourt]

Minami then approach closer the male coyote until her right shoulder touches with his, her crystal purple eyes staring seductively. "It’s classified information, but I can give you a small hint…" The halfbreed said as lick Prowl's lips and her smooth dragon tail spanking his butt teasingly. She winks and leaves Prowl with her tail and butt wiggles teasingly before moving to the table and takes a seat besides Mika. Currently, Minami is in the second stage of her heat, which it'll bring a side effect on her personality. But still, she able to control her scent from letting out.

Ryo sweatdropped as imagining based from what Cassy had said. "Science sometimes cruel…Probably there might some kind of solution for your problems…" He gently patting the feline's head as arrives on the table and pulls the chair, offering Cassy to sit.

[Penthouse]

"….Thank you…" Mizuki replied in blush from Giro's compliment, her eyes still staring to the ceiling. "…Uhmm…May I ask you something, Giro…? What’s in your mind…if a girl you met only about 3 days…kissed you…?" She finally said it after a few days that accidental kiss bugging her. "…What’s your reaction in this situation…?"

[Lighthouse]

Ryan spotted a gray-silver, well-built male wolf staring out of the window on the top of the penthouse and began licking his saliva that leaked out from his maw. "Hmm…that wolf not bad at all…" He thought before turning around and facing Chrome, staring at him in a seductive look. His smooth tail wags happily while his butt sitting on the metal bars. Ryan met Chrome somewhere in this world which he can't recall where, while he's searching for new prey to play with. "Hmm..nothing…I'm just taking a deep breath and looking on the beautiful view from this place. But guess what? I found someone, just like us."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 06-20-2009, 10:42 PM