Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
OOC: Yayyy! ^ ^ I'll include one as well, I'll put him in the first page!

IC:

[Foodcourt]

Feeling a little excited from the motions of her tongue, he swished his tail left and right, slowly. "Heh... go on..."

"Oh great!" Cassy said, relieved. "Well... I don't know, that's never happened! You see, when I was a kid, I was like, cut open and experimented on by these like, scientist guys and stuff..." She explained. "And after all that, my body like, stopped producing glucose, so I had to eat lotsa sugar for me to not, like, totally pass out!"

[Penthouse]

Giro set all the things he was carrying in the living-room, making sure they were all in order before he went into the room. He paused for a moment as he saw Mizuki with her hair down. "I like the way your hair looks when its let." The wolf said softly, heading to the window. "It suits you." He added quietly as he opened the curtains. It was a beautiful view from the room. He could see the sea and a lone lighthouse on top of a hill. It was rather charming to watch. He could've just stood there and looked out the window the whole day. He wasn't worried about being seen as they were much too high from the ground and malls to be seen. He inhaled deeply, his muscular chest expanding a little before he exhaled, sighing in relief. Everything was so peaceful, he never felt so relaxed.

[Lighthouse]

Behind the dragon, next to the lighthouse's beacon, a rather surly looking, well-built wolf cleaned his guns while sitting on a wooden chair. He exhaled a lungful of smoke from a cigarette before dropping it and putting it out under his heel. He had no idea where he was, or how he got here, but he had met up with the dragon, Ryan, and had worked together with him to get used to the place. He didn't like working with others, but he really didn't have much of a choice.

"Hey Ry. What're you looking at over there?" He asked dully, not looking up from his handguns as he cleaned their barrels.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-20-2009, 02:11 PM