Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Foodcourt]

Noticing the coyote's tongue lick his own muzzle, Minami stare into his eyes with a lustful grin. "Oh...ho... Are you pretty sure you want me to say 'it'? Hmm...?" She stucks out and swishing her tongue like she was licking an invisible 'lolipop'.

Once there, Mika searching for empty table, and she found one. It's located near the counter, where various of cakes displayed behind the glass. She then wave to the others.

"Mika had found the table, and I can see it's quite closer to the source for your sugar needs." Ryo said as walking besides the female feline. "There's one thing that bothers me. What happened if you take a large amount of sugar-based foods, which is exceed of your daily consumed?" He asked.

[Penthouse]

Mizuki then stepped in the room and bowing her head gently to Giro before walking to the bedroom, setting the shopping bags near the bed and collapsed lazily on massively-large bed with her front body facing to the ceiling. She untie her long green hair and let it 'breathe' properly, letting a long deep sigh. Her eyes locked on the white, nicely-decorated ceiling as she recall of what happened on her previously.

---

OOC : Time for a villain to squeeze in! XD It's much better if you include one villain to join with Ryan as well (refer to first page)

---

[Somewhere outside of Hotel]

Not too far from the hotel, there was a lighthouse stood majestically on top of the small hill facing to the open sea. There's only one small cottage near the lighthouse, which lighthouse technician staying into. Right now, the cottage is empty and the technician is away for holiday.

On the viewing area of the lighthouse, there's a figure standing like a statue, looking directly towards the hotel. It was a gray-silver, smooth-skin dragon with a soft two spikes, one on his neck and another one is on the base of his tail, near his firm, well-build buttocks. His innocent-looking eyes is in gray color and a couple of soft spikes on his head which resembles a hair. His long, gray-colored soft dragon tongue stucks out from his maw, swishing like a snake before licking his own lips, seeming like he had found a suitable 'toys' to play with.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 06-19-2009, 10:18 PM