Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
Mika follows Ray and walk side by side to the foodcourt. She was amazed by the interior space of the hotel. It looks small from outside but really spacious and big in the inside. "I bet this is the most expensive piece of property in this area."

"Extremely huge. In my world, there's such buildings like this in the city, but not much because limitation of land space. But still, I love this place." Minami commented as felt Cassy's tail coils with hers.

Meanwhile, Ryo looking through the window of every shop while walking to see what sorts of stuff they're selling. The furries costumes players began staring at Ryo and the others, seeming like they're amazed from the fine workmanship of making the suits. He just waving at them, and eventually they waving back at him.

Mizuki then began walking to the nearest elevator, and luckily there's not many people using the elevator. If not, they have to climb the stairs up to the penthouse. Once the elevator door opened, Mizuki give her way to Giro to stepped in first.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 06-16-2009, 09:33 AM