Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
Cassy smiled at Mizuki cutely. "I never get to buy anything in my realm, the government only pays me enough to buy what I need to survive, so I only have a few clothes that eventually get worn. Its very hard for my race to get jobs, especially without the clothes to make a good impression, so when I got my first job, I was really, really happy. I managed to work two jobs, so the salary I got from them plus the government was enough to buy some books, uniform, and pay for my college tuition!" She explained. "So now that I can have so many clothes, I guess I'm just really really happy! Lilly would be soooo jealous!" She giggled.

"Do you wanna go to the foodcourt or arcades before going back to the penthouse?" Ray asked.

Giro let go of her hand. "Did I do anything wrong?" He whispered softly, and Prowl came over, shoving Cassy's stuff in Giro's arms.

"Here ya go! Since you wanna be so helpful!" Prowl stuck his tongue out playfully.

The wolf just nodded at Prowl as he left. "I'm not good with... with emotions." Giro said softly. "There are aspects of life that I was never taught, or simply never understood. I apologize if I said or did anything to offend or hurt you. I'm trying to learn."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-15-2009, 02:21 AM