Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"My purchase depends of my need, but from what I've seen on you, well, you need to get more than I have." Minami giggles before looking to Giro. "Oh, no need to burden you, Giro. We'll carry it for ourselves." She nodded.

"Me too..." Ryo added.

Meanwhile, Mizuki stood silently with the shopping bag on her claws before Giro make a move and hold her other claws. She didn't reply the grip, but instead let it loose. Her fake smile seems not last long, and her true expression appeared. She take a short glance into the big wolf's golden eyes before looking down. She seems have no guts to look on him. "No...You didn't say anything wrong...Really..." Mizuki said in very soft, yet near-quiet telepathic tone, trying to hide her actual problem, which Giro might not understand.

"Well, let's go back to penthouse. It's time for us to enjoy the hotspring." Mika announced cheerfully, but Mizuki's cold act on Giro disturbs her inside and wanted to know what is actually happen.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 06-15-2009, 12:12 AM