Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Hu...Now that's what I call REAL shopping enjoyment." Minami commented and giggles cutely as looking to all items that Cassy bought. She put her basket along with Ryo on the counter. Then, the cashier began clearing all the items they purchased.

Mizuki then put her basket with other baskets on the counter before returns to Giro. "...Let me help you to clear all of those..." She said politely as began taking out some of unnecessary items out from Giro's basket and putting it back to it's place. Usually, her eyes locked onto Giro and watching him all the time, but this time she prefers not to. The dragoness then returns back to Mika with her small fake smile still appear on her face. But, does her action might give a result of hurting him, or worse being dishonest in his eyes? She never felt this much pain before in her life; a pain of waiting him to realize her feeling towards him. Mizuki ignores Mika's explanation about that 'kiss' before, and she had to bear the side effects in order to accept the fact that the 'accidental kiss' is not real.

On the counter, once the cashier checked out all the items that Mika's characters purchased, Mika held the keycard to the cashier and instantly the cashier clear the payment, before the cashier held it back to Mika. "Wow...So convenient!" She commented, as Minami, Ryo and Mizuki took their shopping bags filled with their purchase.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 06-14-2009, 02:56 AM