Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
Ray stood next to Mika. "Looks like they're having fun."

"Sure you are! We just need more people so we can brag about how hot you, Mizuki and Ryo are!" Prowl laughed.

"Prowler," Giro said, "I do not understand what you meant. What is a chick magnet?"

"It means you're going to attract a hell lotta girls." Prowl said cheerily, tossing in some random accessories. He already had a large pair of new boots, some sneakers, sandals and even flip-flops for the beach and some trunks.

"I... I don't think I want that."

"Why not?" Prowl said, taken aback. "You not into girls or something?"

"No, its not that. I love women... Its just that... I cannot trust myself to be surrounded by so many people."

"Why? Are you an ex-rapist or something?"

"No, Prowl, I'm not. I'm afraid of hurting them. Sometimes I forget my own strength. I have to constantly mind what I'm doing, its like living in a world of delicate crystal, where every touch might shatter everything, even rocks." Giro explained. "And... I'm afraid I do not feel comfortable in a relationship."

"Aw, then no relationships. Just flings! Y'know, one-night-stands and-"

Giro shook his head. "No, no. As a Wolborg, it is in my blood to fall in love only once. If I fall in love with someone, I'll stay with them forever. It is against my codes to go with multiple women. Wolborgs make love not for the pleasure, but for the passion, and the birth of new Wolborgs. It is forbidden for us to consummate with those who cannot bare us children." The wolf explained. "Also, in a prophecy stone, I was called the tragic ____. We couldn't figure out the rest of the sentence because the prophecy stone was scratched, but it pretty much means that all those I love will have great tragedy befall them. Its happened many times to me and people I've developed bonds with. I don't know if that prophecy is the same here."

"Tss..." Prowl shook his head. "That's pretty deep. So no sex?"

Giro nodded. "No sex at all. Not only do I find the act of sexual-intercourse repulsive, any sexual act will harm me."

"STDs?"

"Curse."

"Curse!? What sorta' sick fuck curses someone so sex hurts?"

"My surrogate mother, known and feared in my world as The Sorceress. The curse has it so that if I do anything sexually with those whom I do not love or doesn't love me back, I will undergo great pain. If I do it with someone I love and loves me back..." Giro hesitated, "I will be endowed with a size that will definitely harm anyone I enter, making sexual intercourse nearly impossible. Also, when the person I love goes around and with other men, I will be tortured."

Prowl was silent for a moment. "So lemme get this straight, if you do it with someone who you don't love or doesn't love you back, its gonna hurt like fuck. If its someone you love and loves you back, then your dick'll grow so big that you can't fuck or you'll kill her?"

"To put it bluntly, yes."

"...I'll find you a loophole. I promise." Prowl said, determined.

"Its okay, I'm quite used to it actually..."

"What? You're a virgin?"

"No. The Sorceress' favorite punishment for my failures is sexual torture. She's was like a mother to me, she still is. It hurt me here" Giro placed a paw over his heart. "more than anything. So I've numbed my heart."

Prowl grimaced. "Your... mom."

Giro looked over at Mizuki. "Mizuki, you've stopped smiling. Are you alright?" He asked er softly as Prowl concentrated on finding loopholes through the curse so he could help his friend out.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-13-2009, 09:29 PM